Wednesday 2 April 2008

Episode 3: The one that never was

Man: James
Age: 24
Occupation: Quantity Surveyor

So, tonight was going to be this guy...

Things were going well, we had a few email chats and texts etc. So I asked if he'd take me for a drink, and he said yes. I suggested next Wednesday (today) and he instantly replied saying fine.
I left him to devise at time and a venue.
So yesterday evening circa 9pm, I still hadn't heard from him, so I text him asking what the plan was going to be.
Now I'm still new to all this text game nonsense so I have no idea what is an appropriate time to wait.
But I decided that 10 this morning was long enough.
I was just about to start stewing when I got a text that said "Hi, sorry I'm going to have to cancel :( I'll let you know when I'm next free. James"

How gay is that. I don't even get a fu**king explanation.
So he is now deleted from my phone.
Ponce

What worries me now is that I feel a little bit deflated. This morning I was just like - what a kn*b i'm not arsed. But now i'm like - I wonder why he changed his mind.
Match.com is dangerous for paranoia. I might take a little break from it, cos its doing my head in.

In other news, I had a really good review. My work really like me - apparently i'm always smiling, really approachable and friendly. HA!!!
They haven't seen me on a bad day.

And in further news, The ex boyfriend is a tit.
I've finally entered the resentment phase, and am a little bit bitter. I think its probably cos we were due to go to Vegas next week and now we're not.
And the fact that I am 85% sure that he was entertaining a woman last Saturday evening (Probably the heroin addict)
And he still hasn't fixed my computer, and he is the only person that can. Which means my Ipod doesn't work.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAH

No comments:

Post a Comment